In this post, you will get MCQ Questions of All Chapters which will come in CBSE Class 11 Physics Term 1 Board Exams. Schools will take Term 1 Exams in Nov-Dec 2021. This MCQ Questions of Class 11 Physics Term 1 will boost your preparation for Term 1, and will help you if you are preparing for JEE/NEET.
Class 11 Physics Syllabus of Term 1
Unit I: Physical World and Measurement
- Chapter–1: Physical World: Physics-scope and excitement; nature of physical laws; Physics, technology and society. (To be discussed as a part of Introduction and integrated with other topics)
- Chapter–2: Units and Measurements:Need for measurement: Units of measurement; systems of units; SI units, fundamental and derived units. Length, mass and time measurements; accuracy and precision of measuring instruments; errors in measurement; significant figures. Dimensions of physical quantities, dimensional analysis and its applications
Unit II: Kinematics
- Chapter–3: Motion in a Straight Line:Elementary concepts of differentiation and integration for describing motion, uniform and nonuniform motion, average speed and instantaneous velocity, uniformly accelerated motion, velocity – time and position-time graphs. Relations for uniformly accelerated motion (graphical treatment).
- Chapter–4: Motion in a Plane: Scalar and vector quantities; position and displacement vectors, general vectors and their notations; equality of vectors, multiplication of vectors by a real number; addition and subtraction of vectors, relative velocity, Unit vector; resolution of a vector in a plane, rectangular components, Scalar and Vector product of vectors. Motion in a plane, cases of uniform velocity and uniform acceleration-projectile motion, uniform circular motion.
Unit III: Laws of Motion
- Chapter–5: Laws of Motion: Intuitive concept of force, Inertia, Newton’s first law of motion; momentum and Newton’s second law of motion; impulse; Newton’s third law of motion. (Recapitulation only) Law of conservation of linear momentum and its applications. Equilibrium of concurrent forces, Static and kinetic friction, laws of friction, rolling friction, lubrication. Dynamics of uniform circular motion: Centripetal force, examples of circular motion (vehicle on a level circular road, vehicle on a banked road).
Unit IV: Work, Energy and Power
- Chapter–6: Work, Energy and Power: Work done by a constant force and a variable force; kinetic energy, work-energy theorem, power.Notion of potential energy, potential energy of a spring, conservative forces: conservation of mechanical energy (kinetic and potential energies); non-conservative forces: motion in a vertical circle; elastic and inelastic collisions in one and two dimensions.
Unit V: Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Chapter–7: System of Particles and Rotational Motion: Centre of mass of a two-particle system, momentum conservation and centre of mass motion. Centre of mass of a rigid body; centre of mass of a uniform rod. Moment of a force, torque, angular momentum, law of conservation of angular momentum and its applications. Equilibrium of rigid bodies, rigid body rotation and equations of rotational motion, comparison of linear and rotational motions. Moment of inertia, the radius of gyration, values of moments of inertia for simple geometrical objects(no derivation).
Unit VI: Gravitation
- Chapter–8: Gravitation: Universal law of gravitation. Acceleration due to gravity (recapitulation only) and its variation with altitude and depth Gravitational potential energy and gravitational potential, escape velocity, orbital velocity of asatellite, Geo-stationary satellites.
MCQ Questions for Class 11 Physics Term 1
|Chapter–1: Physical World||Click Here|
|Chapter–2: Units and Measurements||Click Here|
|Chapter–3: Motion in a Straight Line||Click Here|
|Chapter–4: Motion in a Plane||Click Here|
|Chapter–5: Laws of Motion||Click Here|
|Chapter–6: Work, Energy and Power||Click Here|
|Chapter–7: System of Particles and Rotational Motion||Click Here|
|Chapter–8: Gravitation||Click Here|
The above MCQs for Class 11 Physics will help you to boost your scores as multiple-choice questions have been coming in your examinations. These CBSE Class 11 Physics MCQs have been developed by experienced teachers of studyrate.in for benefit of Class 12 students.
- Class 11 Physics Term 1 MCQ
- Class 11 Chemistry Term 1 MCQ
- Class 11 Maths Term 1 MCQ
- Class 11 Biology Term 1 MCQ
Best Books for Class 11 Physics Term 1
Strictly as per the new term-wise syllabus for Board Examinations to be held in the academic session 2021-22 for class 11 Multiple Choice Questions based on new typologies introduced by the board- Stand- Alone MCQs, MCQs based on Assertion-Reason Case-based MCQs. Include Questions from CBSE official Question Bank released in April 2021 Answer key with Explanations What are the updates in the book: Strictly as per the Term wise syllabus for Board Examinations to be held in the academic session 2021-22. Chapter-wise -Topic-wise Multiple choice questions based on the special scheme of assessment for Board Examination for Class 11th Physics Term 1.