CBSE Term 2 Exam is on the way, so you must practice some good MCQ questions of Class 12 Biology to boost your preparation to score 90+% in Boards. In this post, you will get MCQ Questions of All Chapters which will come in CBSE Class 12 Biology Term 2 Board Exams.
Class 12 Biology Syllabus of Term 2
|Units||Term – II||Marks|
|VIII||Biology and Human Welfare: Chapter – 8 and 10||14|
|IX||Biotechnology and its Applications: Chapter – 11 and 12||11|
|X||Ecology and Environment: Chapters – 13 and 15||10|
|Total Marks||35 Marks|
TERM – II
Unit-VIII Biology and Human Welfare
- Chapter-8: Human Health and Diseases: Pathogens; parasites causing human diseases (malaria, dengue, chikungunya, filariasis, ascariasis, typhoid, pneumonia, common cold, amoebiasis, ring worm) and their control; Basic concepts of immunology – vaccines; cancer, HIV and AIDS; Adolescence – drug and alcohol abuse.
- Chapter-10: Microbes in Human Welfare: Microbes in food processing, industrial production, sewage treatment, energy generation and microbes as bio-control agents and bio-fertilizers. Antibiotics; production and judicious use.
Unit-IX Biotechnology and its Applications
- Chapter-11: Biotechnology – Principles and Processes: Genetic Engineering (Recombinant DNA Technology).
- Chapter-12: Biotechnology and its Application: Application of biotechnology in health and agriculture: Human insulin and vaccine production, stem cell technology, gene therapy; genetically modified organisms – Bt crops; transgenic animals; biosafety issues, biopiracy, and patents.
Unit-X Ecology and Environment
- Chapter-13: Organisms and Populations: Organisms and environment: Habitat and niche, population and ecological adaptations; population interactions – mutualism, competition, predation, parasitism; population attributes – growth, birth rate and death rate, age distribution.
- Chapter-15: Biodiversity and its Conservation: Biodiversity – Concept, patterns, importance; loss of biodiversity; biodiversity conservation; hotspots, endangered organisms, extinction, Red Data Book, Sacred Groves, biosphere reserves, national parks, wildlife, sanctuaries, and Ramsar sites.
MCQ Questions for Class 12 Biology Term 2
|Chapter’s of Term 2 of Biology||Quiz Link||Explanatory Video|
|Chapter-8: Human Health and Diseases||Click Here||Click Here|
|Chapter-10: Microbes in Human Welfare||Click Here||Click Here|
|Chapter-11: Biotechnology – Principles and Processes||Click Here||Click Here|
|Chapter-12: Biotechnology and its Application||Click Here||Click Here|
|Chapter-13: Organisms and Populations||Click Here||Click Here|
|Chapter-15: Biodiversity and its Conservation||Click Here||Click Here|
The above MCQs for Class 12 Biology will help you to boost your scores as multiple-choice questions have been coming in your examinations. These CBSE Class 12 Biology MCQs have been developed by experienced teachers of studyrate.in for benefit of Class 12 students.
Books for Class 12 Biology Term 2
Strictly as per the new term-wise syllabus for Board Examinations to be held in the academic session 2021-22 for class 12 Multiple Choice Questions based on new typologies introduced by the board- Stand- Alone MCQs, MCQs based on Assertion-Reason Case-based MCQs. Include Questions from CBSE official Question Bank released in April 2021 Answer key with Explanations What are the updates in the book: Strictly as per the Term wise syllabus for Board Examinations to be held in the academic session 2021-22. Chapter-wise -Topic-wise Multiple choice questions based on the special scheme of assessment for Board Examination for Class 12th.