As CBSE Term 1 Exam is on the way, so you must practice some good MCQ questions of Class 12 Chemistry to boost your preparation to score 90+% in Boards. In this post, you will get MCQ Questions of All Chapters which will come in CBSE Class 12 Chemistry Term 1 Board Exams.
Chemistry Syllabus of Term 1
Term – I
- Solid State: Classification of solids based on different binding forces: molecular, ionic, covalent and metallic solids, amorphous and crystalline solids (elementary idea). Unit cell in two dimensional and three dimensional lattices, calculation of density of unit cell, packing in solids, packing efficiency, voids, number of atoms per unit cell in a cubic unit cell, point defects
- Solutions: Types of solutions, expression of concentration of solutions of solids in liquids, solubility of gases in liquids, solid solutions, Raoult’s law, colligative properties – relative lowering of vapour pressure, elevation of boiling point, depression of freezing point, osmotic pressure, determination of molecular masses using colligative properties.
- p Block Elements: Group -15 Elements: General introduction, electronic configuration, occurrence, oxidation states, trends in physical and chemical properties; Nitrogen preparation properties and uses; compounds of Nitrogen: preparation and properties of Ammonia and Nitric Acid. Group 16 Elements: General introduction, electronic configuration, oxidation states, occurrence, trends in physical and chemical properties, dioxygen: preparation, properties and uses, classification of Oxides, Ozone, Sulphur -allotropic forms; compounds of Sulphur: preparation properties and uses of Sulphur-dioxide, Sulphuric Acid: properties and uses; Oxoacids of Sulphur (Structures only). Group 17 Elements: General introduction, electronic configuration, oxidation states, occurrence, trends in physical and chemical properties; compounds of halogens, Preparation, properties and uses of Chlorine and Hydrochloric acid, interhalogen compounds, Oxoacids of halogens (structures only). Group 18 Elements: General introduction, electronic configuration, occurrence, trends in physical and chemical properties, uses.
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes: Haloalkanes: Nomenclature, nature of C–X bond, physical and chemical properties, optical rotation mechanism of substitution reactions. Haloarenes: Nature of C–X bond, substitution reactions (Directive influence of halogen in monosubstituted compounds only).
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers: Alcohols: Nomenclature, methods of preparation, physical and chemical properties (of primary alcohols only), identification of primary, secondary and tertiary alcohols, mechanism of dehydration.
Phenols: Nomenclature, methods of preparation, physical and chemical properties, acidic nature of phenol, electrophillic substitution reactions, uses of phenols. Ethers: Nomenclature, methods of preparation, physical and chemical properties, uses.
- Biomolecules: Carbohydrates – Classification (aldoses and ketoses), monosaccahrides (glucose and fructose), D-L configuration Proteins -Elementary idea of – amino acids, peptide bond, polypeptides, proteins, structure of
proteins – primary, secondary, tertiary structure and quaternary structures (qualitative idea only), denaturation of proteins. Nucleic Acids: DNA and RNA
MCQ Questions for Class 12 Chemistry Term 1
|Chapter’s of Term 1 of Chemistry||Quiz Link|
|Solid State||Click Here|
|p block Elements||Click Here|
|Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||Click Here|
|Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers||Click Here|
The above MCQs for Class 12 Chemistry will help you to boost your scores as multiple-choice questions have been coming in your examinations. These CBSE Class 12 Chemistry MCQs have been developed by experienced teachers of studyrate.in for benefit of Class 12 students.
Best Books for Class 12 Chemistry Term 1
Strictly as per the new term-wise syllabus for Board Examinations to be held in the academic session 2021-22 for class 12 Multiple Choice Questions based on new typologies introduced by the board- Stand- Alone MCQs, MCQs based on Assertion-Reason Case-based MCQs. Include Questions from CBSE official Question Bank released in April 2021 Answer key with Explanations What are the updates in the book: Strictly as per the Term wise syllabus for Board Examinations to be held in the academic session 2021-22. Chapter-wise -Topic-wise Multiple choice questions based on the special scheme of assessment for Board Examination for Class 12th Chemistry Term 1.
For further information, Subscribe Our YouTube Channel, comment below about your queries.