In this post, you will get MCQ Questions of All Chapters which will come in CBSE Class 12 Maths Term 1 Board Exams. Schools will take Term 1 Exams in Nov-Dec 2021. These MCQ Questions of Class 12 Maths Term 1 will boost your preparation for Term 1 and will help you if you are preparing for JEE Mains and Advanced.
Class 11 Maths Syllabus of Term 1
|I.||Relations and Functions||08|
Unit-I: Relations and Functions
- Relations and Functions: Types of relations: reflexive, symmetric, transitive and equivalence relations. One to one and onto functions.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions: Definition, range, domain, principal value branch.
- Matrices: Concept, notation, order, equality, types of matrices, zero and identity matrix, transpose of a matrix,symmetric and skew symmetric matrices. Operation on matrices: Addition and multiplication and multiplication with a scalar. Simple properties of addition, multiplication and scalar multiplication. Noncommutativity of multiplication of matrices, Invertible matrices; (Here all matrices will have real entries).
- Determinants:Determinant of a square matrix (up to 3 x 3 matrices), minors, co-factors and applications of determinants in finding the area of a triangle. Adjoint and inverse of a square matrix. Solving system of linear equations in two or three variables (having unique solution) using inverse of a matrix.
- Continuity and Differentiability: Continuity and differentiability, derivative of composite functions, chain rule, derivative of inverse trigonometric functions, derivative of implicit functions. Concept of exponential and logarithmic functions. Derivatives of logarithmic and exponential functions. Logarithmic differentiation, derivative of functions expressed in parametric forms. Second order derivatives.
- Applications of Derivatives: Applications of derivatives: increasing/decreasing functions, tangents and normals, maxima and minima (first derivative test motivated geometrically and second derivative test given as a provable tool). Simple problems (that illustrate basic principles and understanding of the subject as well as real life situations).
Unit-V: Linear Programming
- Linear Programming: Introduction, related terminology such as constraints, objective function, optimization, different types of linear programming (L.P.) problems. Graphical method of solution for problems in two variables, feasible and infeasible regions (bounded), feasible and infeasible solutions, optimal feasible solutions (up to three non-trivial constraints).
MCQ Questions for Class 12 Maths Term 1
|Chapter Name||Quiz Link|
|Relations and Functions||Click Here|
|Inverse Trigonometric Functions||Click Here|
|Continuity and Differentiability||Click Here|
|Applications of Derivatives||Click Here|
|Linear Programming||Click Here|
The above MCQs for Class 12 Mathematics will help you to boost your scores as multiple-choice questions have been coming in your examinations. These CBSE Class 12 Maths MCQs have been developed by experienced teachers of studyrate.in for benefit of Class 12 students.
Best Books for Class 12 Maths Term 1
Strictly as per the new term-wise syllabus for Board Examinations to be held in the academic session 2021-22 for class 11 Multiple Choice Questions based on new typologies introduced by the board- Stand- Alone MCQs, MCQs based on Assertion-Reason Case-based MCQs. Include Questions from CBSE official Question Bank released in April 2021 Answer key with Explanations What are the updates in the book: Strictly as per the Term wise syllabus for Board Examinations to be held in the academic session 2021-22. Chapter-wise -Topic-wise Multiple choice questions based on the special scheme of assessment for Board Examination for Class 12th Maths Term 1.