Universal Self Scorer Errorless Physics is a very useful book for both JEE and NEET Aspirants. Its name suggests that it is designed to improve your physics score by yourself. The Universal Self Scorer Physics is designed by the experts of Universal Self Scorer publication by keeping an eye on the latest trends of NTA.
About the Universal Self Scorer Errorless Physics
- Author – USS
- Size – 74 MB
- Year – 2019
- No. of Pages – 1563
- Quality – Very Good
- Language – English
- Notes Format – PDF
- Link Types – Google Drive
Reviews on Errorless Physics
Best book for preparation of entrance exam
I like content of this book. Best Book for my NEET 2022 prep.
Based on NTA and NCERT guidelines..very good product with more and good questions
..i like this book….
BEST BOOK FOR NEET EXAM
Errorless Physics book is very important to our carrier and this is so nice books for study
Features and Benefits of Universal self scorer Physics.
The Universal self scorer is very handy for both JEE and NEET Aspirant. It is written according to the latest patterns of NTA. It has some unique features which make it a perfect companion for both NEET and JEE Aspirants. The features of the errorless physics pdf are given below.
Download Also: Errorless Chemistry pdf
- This book is written by the experts of Universal Self scorer by keeping an eye on the latest trends of NTA.
- It explains comprehensively all the concepts and formulas. The short notes will help you to grasp all the concepts easily
- The best part is it contains 9500+ questions which will give you ample opportunities to come across different types of questions.
- All the questions have been graded topics wise and level wise for you to practice seamlessly
- Last, not least it contains all the questions from NCERT Exampler, KVPY, last 30-year neet questions which makes it a perfect book for every aspirant.
Download Errorless Physics PDF
Chapter Wise Errorless Physics Notes
- Chapter1: Vector
- Chapter 2: Unit Dimension And Measurements
- Chapter 3: Motion In One Dimension
- Chapter 4: Motion In Two Dimension
- Chapter 5: Newton Law Of Motion
- Chapter 6 : Friction
- Chapter 7: Work, Power And Energy
- Chapter 8 : Rotational Motion
- Chapter 9 : Gravitation
- Chapter 10 :Elasticity
- Chapter 11 : Surface Tension
- Chapter 12 :Fluid Mechanics
- Chapter 13 : Themometry,T.E&Cal
- Chapter 14 : K.T.G
- Chapter 15 : Thermodynamics
- Chapter 16 : Transmission Of Heat
- Chapter 17 : S.H.M
- Chapter 18 : Wave And Sound
- Chapter 19 : Electrostatics
- Chapter 20 : Electric Current
- Chapter 21 : Heating & Chemical Effect Of Current
- Chapter 22 : M.E.C
- Chapter 23 : Magnetism
- Chapter 24 : E.M.I
- Chapter 25 : A.C
- Chapter 26 : Electrons, Photons , Photoelectric Effect And X-Ray
- Chapter 27 : Atomic And Nuclear Physics
- Chapter 28 : Electronics
- Chapter 29 : Communication
- Chapter 30 : Ray Optics
- Chapter 31 : Wave Optics
- Chapter 32 : Universe
FAQ about Errorless Physics
|Is Errorless Physics good for NEET?|
Yes, it is a good book. It will help you to practice more and more questions which ultimately boosts your Score. So you should start reading Errorless Physics
|Is errorless Physics enough for JEE?|
Yes it is a great book for JEE. It has numerous questions which will help you to clear your concepts and boost your speed and accuracy. So solve all the questions and practice more. Its short points are quite useful.
|Is errorless physics good for JEE Advanced?|
Yes!!! The theory and short notes in errorless physics is the best. It will help you to grasp all the concepts easily. The best part of this book is it contains numerous questions which will give you an ample of opportunity to come across various types of questions
This website is created solely for JEE/NEET and Board Aspirants to download pdf, ebooks,
study material for FREE. Study Rate is trying to help the students who cannot afford buying books is our aim.
If you think that this material is useful for you then kindly help us in our journey by Sharing these Notes.
Study Rate doesn’t own this material, neither created nor scanned. We provide links that are already available on the internet
but difficult to download.For queries please contact us on Our Social Media Platforms, we assure to do our best.
We don’t support piracy this copy provided for students who are financially poor but deserve more to Learn.