NEET Biology is a high-scoring section out of 3 if a student handles it carefully! This is a unique trick that can lead to success in the NEET 2021 exam. The questions asked in the test are so easy that they do not make aspirants dissatisfied with their preparation.
Framed notes show our efforts to bring the best to the table for those who want to get NEET, thus saving hours of surfing and providing a smooth, seamless learning opportunity. Applicants are expected to prepare notes for all NEET phases – Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology. Read on to get a full understanding of how to prepare for biology section of NEET for all NEET categories at this powerful time covering all the important points.
Biology Revision Notes for NEET PDF
Revision Notes play a very important role when you are preparing for the toughest Exam, where the success rate is too low. Here we will provide you the Best Biology Revision Notes written by the top faculty of Kota. You can Easily Download the Notes by just clicking on the Notes Name. Biology Revision Notes for NEET PDF of Class 11 and Class 12.
Biology Revision Notes of Class 11
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO DOWNLOAD
- 1. The living world class 11 revision notes download PDF
- 2. Biological classification class 11 revision notes download PDF
- 3. Plant kingdom class 11 revision notes download PDF
- 4. Animal kingdom class 11 revision notes download PDF
- 5. Morphology of flowering plants revision notes download PDF
- 6. Anatomy of flowering plants class 11 revision notes download PDF
- 7. Structural organization in animals class 11 revision notes download PDF
- 8. Cell: The unit of life class 11 revision notes download PDF
- 9. Biomolecules class 11 revision notes download PDF
- 10. Cell Cycle and Cell Division class 11 revision notes download PDF
- 11.Transport in plants class 11 revision notes download PDF
- 12.Mineral Nutrition class 11 revision notes download PDF
- 13. Photosynthesis in Higher plants class 11 revision notes download PDF
- 14. Respiration in plants class 11 revision notes download PDF
- 15. Plant growth and development class 11 revision notes download PDF
- 16. Digestion and absorption class 11 revision notes download PDF
- 17. Breathing and exchange of gases class 11 revision notes download PDF
- 18. Body fluids and circulation class 11 revision notes download PDF
- 19. Excretory products and their elimination class 11 revision notes download PDF
- 20. Locomotion and Movement class 11 revision notes download PDF
- 21. Neural Control and coordination class 11 revision notes download PDF
- 22. Chemical coordination and integration class 11 revision notes download PDF
Biology Revision Notes of Class 12
TO DOWNLOAD, CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW
- 1. Reproduction in organisms class 12 revision notes download PDF
- 2. Sexual reproduction in flowering plants class 12 revision notes download PDF
- 3. Human reproduction class 12 revision notes download PDF
- 4. Reproductive Health class 12 revision notes download PDF
- 5. Principles of inheritance and variations class 12 revision notes download PDF
- 6. Molecular basis of inheritance class 12 revision notes download PDF
- 7. Evolution class 12 revision notes download PDF
- 8. Human health and disease class 12 revision notes download PDF
- 9. Strategies for enhancement in food resources class 12 revision notes download PDF
- 10. Microbes in human welfare class 12 revision notes download PDF
- 11. Biotechnology principles and processes class 12 revision notes download PDF
- 12. Biotechnology and it’s applications class 12 revision notes download PDF
- 13. Organisms and populations class 12 revision notes download PDF
- 14. Ecosystem class 12 revision notes download PDF
- 15. Biodiversity and conservation class 12 revision notes download PDF
- 16. Environmental issues class 12 revision notes download PDF
Biology Notes for NEET
NEET Biology is actually an important section because it is one of the most goal-oriented subjects when students plan their preparations wisely. During the test, questions from biology are so understandable that a well-prepared student will never feel dissatisfied with his or her preparations. NEET Biology plays an important role in determining student achievement in the NEET exam, however, this does not mean that students can focus on two other subjects. To hold a chair at a tertiary medical or dental college, students are advised to hone their skills in Biology. The level of biology difficulty has increased over the years. As a complete analysis of NEET 2019, it was assumed that the test went well in the difficulty meter where among all the other categories, Biology was considered the simplest, followed by Chemistry and then Physics which was the most difficult and challenging section at that time.
Preparation notes of Biology are required for students to prepare for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Examination. A standardized test set is designed for students to be admitted to medical colleges. Students who have studied biology as a subject in the science stream can apply for the exam and begin preparing for the exam. Students can view notes, syllabus, mock tests here and more details can visit the official site ntaneet.nic.in.
NEET Chapter Wise Weightage for Biology
Biology is one of those sections that must not be taken lightly. Forming 50% of NEET question paper, Biology will help you get enough marks to qualify the examination.
Every chapter in this section is important, however, candidates need distribute their time effectively amongst various chapters. One can refer to the table below for the chapter-wise weightage of NEET Biology and plan their study accordingly.
NEET Chapter Wise Weightage 2021 for Biology:
|Biology Chapters and topics||Average no. of Questions from the chapter||Weightage of the chapter and topic (In percentage)|
|Cell Biology & Cell Division||6||10%|
|Genetics & Biotechnology||15||24%|
|Biology in Human Welfare||1||2%|
|Structural Organization in animals||1||2%|
|Human Reproduction & Reproductive Health||5||18%|
|Origin & Evolution||3||10%|
|Human Health & Diseases||3||9%|
By looking at the NEET Exam Pattern, students can prioritize topics according to their marking weightage and difficulty level. While many students feel that the division of Animal & Plant Kingdom is difficult, some students find it fun to read. So, here on this page, we have come up with a unique way to help you master the test. To help you deal with all the important details of NEET Biology, we have brought you the key points in the article below. If you go down to the NEET syllabus into simple topics, then you will get over 10,000 ideas. ClearExam’s STUDY platform offers the best of NEET readings to build your knowledge with the help of notes and other resources made by academic experts. If you complete all these concepts correctly, then it will be easier to crack the NEET 2021 exam.
Please, have a look!
Have a Better Understanding of Botany & Zoology
Biology is a broad field to study. Before we take you to the study essentials, we would like you to go through the basic information about the two crucial parts of NEET Biology.
Zoology or Animal Biology is a very interesting yet complex subject of the NEET Biology Syllabus. The branch responsible for the study of Animal Kingdom includes architecture, embryology, evolution, classification, practices, and the distribution of both animals – living and extinct. Through Zoology, you can learn about how animals interact with the natural system.
Zoology is also about animal interactions with the ecosystem. It is a very interesting stream of Biology and works on the study of the Animal Kingdom and its structures, evolution, embryos, practices, classification, and the distribution of living and extinct animals. Students are advised to focus on topics such as Reproduction and Psychology while preparing for the exam.
Zoology mainly contains 45 questions in the test and among those, most are easy and limited to try. Considering the level of difficulty of animal questions, experts say that in the entrance test, about 35% of the questions have a high level of difficulty and 15% of questions have a simple level. Zoology comprises the important topics like –
- Animal Diversity
- Human Physiology
- Animal Tissue
- Human Reproduction
- Animal Husbandry
- Human Health & Disease
Botany or Plant Biology, also known as Plant Science or Phytology is the crucial part of NEET Biology & Science of Plant Life. A person specialized in the field of plant study is known as Botanist or Plant Scientist. Botany also includes the Study of Fungi & Algae.
Modern Botany deals with plant structure, growth, differentiation, reproduction, biochemistry & primary metabolism development, disease & plant taxonom
Botany mainly consists of 50% questions of average difficulty level; 35% questions are mainly of high difficulty level and 15% questions are of an easy level. On the other hand, topics like Genetics & Biotechnology carry high weightage followed by Ecology in the exam.
Some of the important topics of Botany are given below –
- Plant Anatomy
- Plant Morphology
- Cell Biology & Cell Division
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Reproduction
- Genetics & Biotechnology
- Biology in Human Welfare
- Plant Diversity