4.9 out of 5
Physics Notes for JEE & NEET – Physics notes preparation is necessary for the students for the preparation of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Examination and Joint Entrance Examination. The exam is a common test exam conducted for students to take admission to medical & Engineering colleges. Students can check notes, syllabus, and mock test here and for further information, they can visit the official site of NTA which conducts JEE and NEET.
Important Chapters for Physics
- 1 Unit and Measurement
- 2 Kinematics
- 3 Newton Law of Motion
- 4 Work Energy and Power
- 5 Rotational Motion
- 6 Gravitation
- 7 Properties of Solids and Liquids
- 8 Thermodynamics
- 9 Kinetic Theory of Gases
- 10 Oscillation and Waves
- 11 Electrostatics
- 12 Current Electricity
- 13 Magnetic Effect of Current
- 14 EMI & AC
- 15 Electromagnetic Waves
- 16 Optics
- 17 Dual Nature of Matter
- 18 Atom and Nuclei
- 19 Electronic Devices
- 20 Communication System
Download a free PDF of Physics Notes
Syllabus for Physics Notes
Physics notes must include pictures, formulas, and symbols to make them more presentable. The physics notes must be summarized in such a way that they cover all the topics from the syllabus of physics.
Preparation Tips for JEE Main and NEET preparation
- Select the chapters one by one.
- A summarized single chapter within one page must be read all over again.
- Keep in mind all the important formulas, topics, and statements.
- Solve the mock tests and previous year’s papers with answers.
- Go through the syllabus again.
- Cover practically exceedingly important facts and formulae.
- They have been introduced in the freshest and most exact structure.
- Simple to remember.
- Made with defined patterns and illustrations from past year papers.
- The arrangements are clearly explained and easy to understand.
- These notes can support you when you are preparing for your tastes at the last moment.
- These notes can really assist you with working on your scores.
FAQ on Physics Notes for JEE/NEET
You can download JEE Mains Physics Notes on our website for FREE.
You can download Physics Notes for NEET on our website for FREE. We have provided the latest Physics Notes for NEET with the latest syllabus.
The syllabus of Physics and Chemistry is almost the same for JEE and NEET. But the toughness of the questions may vary. The physics of JEE is much higher level and needs more thinking than that of NEET. Study Physics & Chemistry combined for JEE and NEET.
There are around 20 chapters given for the JEE Physics syllabus and out of these, there are a few important points that should be centered around while planning for JEE Physics. The Physics area in JEE (Advanced) is viewed as the hardest segment by various students.
For Physics, go through the chapter and study all the derivations. Then write only the formula and key points of derivations so that when you’ll shuffle through them, it would be like an entire movie rewinding in your head
The Physics section of the NEET exam was considered the most difficult section. 45 questions carrying 180 marks were asked in the NEET Physics section.