Download Revision notes for JEE Main and Advanced (pdf): Revision Handbook For JEE Mains – 1 Day Before Exam
Revision is the most important part for scoring the best marks in Exams. According to every topper or every teacher if you have read the book and then you don’t revise it then it is negligible but many of the students feel it too hard a task due to see the very large syllabus in JEE. There is also more reason many students haven’t their own short notes. In order to score the best marks, you have to revise formulae and most topics at least one time. So in this post, We are going to give you the best quality short notes which help you a lot in exams at FREE OF COST.
Physics Short Revision Notes
Important Topics for JEE Main in Physics
Firstly, let’s talk about the important topics for JEE Main in Physics frequently asked in JEE Main. These topics have been carrying a consistent weightage as per the JEE Main previous year papers.
We have divided the important topics into easy scoring topics and difficult topics.
- Semiconductor – 4 marks
- Communication system – 4 marks
- Current electricity- 4/8 marks
- thermodynamics – 4/8 marks
- Nuclear Phy- 4 marks
- Optics – 8 marks
- error and measurement – 4 marks
- Electromagnetic Waves- 4 marks
- Waves – 4 marks
- Electrostatics and Gravitation – 8 marks
|Physics Short Revision Notes||Download PDF|
Chemistry Short Revision Notes
Chemistry EASY AND IMPORTANT CHAPTERS ( JEE MAINS )
- Mole concept- 4 marks
- Solid-state – 4 marks
- Solution – 4 marks
- Biomolecules- 4 marks
- Polymer- 4 marks
- Atomic structure- 4 marks
- Chemical Bonding- 4/8 marks
- Chemical kinetics- 4 marks
- Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry- 8 marks
- Surface chemistry + Metallurgy + real Gas + Chem in Every day – 12 marks
|Chemistry Short Revision Notes||Download PDF|
Mathematics Short Revision Notes
MATHS EASY AND IMPORTANT CHAPTERS ( JEE MAINS )
- Statistics- 4 marks
- Height and Distance- 4 marks
- Mathematical Reasoning- 4marks
- Matrices and Determinant- 8 marks
- Sets, Relation, and function – 8 marks
- Vector and 3D– 8 marks
- Quadratic equation– 4 Marks
- Area – 4 marks
- Limit, continuity, and derivability–8 marks
- Conic section – 12 marks
|Math Short Revision Notes||Download PDF|
Source of Notes – https://ansamtech.blogspot.com/
FAQ’s about JEE Main Short Notes
What are Short Notes?
Short notes means to write all important concept in short and all important formulae at one place. It’s for your comfort to get the formulae in short time and these are also helpful for long term memory of that topic.
Is Short Notes Helpful in Exam ?
Definitely, These notes are very helpful in preparing for any exam. It helps a lot in exam time to revise fast all the topics . If you make these notes then surely you will get more marks.
Can I crack JEE in 15 days?
It is difficult to crack JEE Main in 15 days. You can try to score good marks in your exam for that be motivated and determined. You can focus on important topics which carries more weightage in the exam.
Is 100 a good score in JEE Main?
Precisely, a good JEE Main score is something that will make you eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced exam. A good score in JEE Main can be 250+. As NTA is announcing JEE Main results in the form of percentile, you can check the good percentile.
How can I revise JEE syllabus in 15 days?
- Follow the Pomodoro technique.
- Revise all the formulae daily.
- Revise the syllabus completely.
- Practice solving important and difficult questions.
- Solve JEE online mock tests and identify a pattern to answer the questions.
- Don’t start any new topic.
- Relax and stay confident.
This website is created solely for JEE/NEET and Board Aspirants to download pdf, ebooks,
study material for FREE. Study Rate is trying to help the students who cannot afford buying books is our aim.
If you think that this material is useful for you then kindly help us in our journey by Sharing these Notes.
Study Rate doesn’t own this material, neither created nor scanned. We provide links that are already available on the internet
but difficult to download.For queries please contact us on Our Social Media Platforms, we assure to do our best.
We don’t support piracy this copy provided for students who are financially poor but deserve more to Learn.