Students looking for multiple-choice questions (MCQ) for any subject can download it here. Here you will find answers to the final questions for grades 1-12 CBSE and all the subjects to improve in the final exams. If you want to break the MCQ section of the board exam, you need to be instructed and carefully prepared for all the concepts to test the multiple-choice questions presented in the board documentation.
MCQ Questions for Class 12 with Answers
- Class 12 Physics MCQ
- Class 12 Chemistry MCQ
- Class 12 Biology MCQ
- Class 12 Maths MCQ
- Class 12 Economics MCQ
- Class 12 Business Studies MCQ
- Class 12 Accountancy MCQ
MCQ Questions for Class 11 with Answers
MCQ Questions for Class 10 with Answers
- Class 10 Science MCQ Questions
- Class 10 Maths MCQ Questions
- Class 10 Social Science MCQ Questions
- Class 10 English MCQ Questions
MCQ Questions for Class 9 with Answers
MCQ Questions for Class 8 with Answers
Hope, you got enough idea on the MCQ Questions for Classes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12. Aid your preparation with the Objective Questions listed and score more marks. For any other queries feel free to reach us and we will assist you at the earliest possible. Bookmark our site for more information on Objective Type or Quiz Questions.
FAQ’s on MCQ Questions
What are MCQ type questions?
A multiple-choice question (MCQ) is composed of two parts: a stem that identifies the question or problem, and a set of alternatives or possible answers that contain a key that is the best answer to the question, and a number of distractors that are plausible but incorrect answers to the question.
What is objective type questions MCQ?
Multiple choice (MC), objective response, or MCQ (for Multiple Choice Question) is a form of an objective assessment in which respondents are asked to select only correct answers from the choices offered as a list.
How do I prepare for MCQ exam?
Multiple-Choice Test Taking Tips and Strategies
- Read the entire question. …
- Answer it in your mind first. …
- Eliminate wrong answers. …
- Use the process of elimination. …
- Select the best answer. …
- Read every answer option. …
- Answer the questions you know first. …
- Make an educated guess.
Is CBSE MCQ easy?
MCQs may seem easy but can be really difficult to crack. You have to be 100 per cent attentive and well-read to score good marks.
How can I crack my MCQ exam without studying?
Tips To Crack MCQs
- No Guess Work: No MCQ based exams these days are without negative marking. …
- Elimination: For all logical questions when your not sure about the answer, first eliminate all the possible wrong answers. …
- Avoid Extreme Choices: …
- Be Alert: …
- Time Management: