[PDF] Pearson Objective Physics for NEET By Abhay Kumar (Free Download)
Objective Physics for NEET –It is designed to help students recapitulate the concepts within a given time period. Written in lucid language, the book aims to provide clarity on all the concepts through meticulously ed practice questions along with questions from previous years’ papers. It also lays emphasis on the recent trends in topical coverage and the latest question paper pattern as appeared in the NEET examination. This book would also be useful for other medical entrance examinations like AIIMS, JIPMER, etc.
Pearson Objective Physics is a useful book to prepare chemistry for NEET 2021. Pearson is a pioneer publication that publishes great books for the entrance examination. The Pearson Objective Physics is written by Abhay Kumar. Here in this post, We have listed the Pearson Objective Physics Pdf. Download and keep studying.
About the Pearson Objective Physics
- Author – Abhay Kumar
- Size – 95 MB
- Year – 2020
- No. of Pages – 1619
- Quality – Very Good
- Language – English
- Notes Format – PDF
- Link Types – Google Drive
- Category – Physics
- Useful for – NEET and Medical Entrance Exams
Reviews on Pearson Objective Physics
It’s amazing book. It helped me a lot. It has very mind trickling questions. Nice book
Very useful book for medical preparation. Contains a lot of concepts and questions.
Features and Benefits of Pearson Objective Physics
Objective Physics for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a trusted companion for all the medical aspirants preparing for NEET exams. This series includes Physics, Chemistry and Biology divided into two volumes as per the NCERT curriculum for classes 11th and 12th. Written in lucid language, the series aims to provide clarity on all the concepts through meticulously developed practice questions along with previous years’ Questions and NCERT Exemplar section. Each br>Chapter is designed in such a way that students can recapitulate the important Topics and practice exercises within a given time period. It also lays emphasis on the recent trends in topical coverage and the latest question paper pattern as appeared in the NEET examination. Accompanied with a well-designed set of mock tests and Sample Papers, aspirants can analyze the level of preparation and aim to achieve better.
- Restructured as per classes XI and XII syllabi of NCERT and NEET curriculum with updated br>Chapter synopsis for NEET preparation
- includes latest Solved NEET (UG) 2020 question Paper (Physics) for exam practice
- previous years’ questions embedded in every Chapter with additional practice questions
- chapter-wise solved NCERT Exemplar Questions along with ample number of practice questions
- mock tests for Self-Practice for the forthcoming NEET exam
Download Pearson Objective Physics
Buy Pearson Objective Physics
Buy Now at lowest cost.
- Download Pearson Physics Objective Book PDF
- Download Pearson Chemistry Objective Book PDF
- Download Pearson Biology Objective Book PDF
Table of Contents:
- Physical World, Measurements and Error Analysis
- Kinematics-I (Motion in a straight line)
- Kinematics-II (Motion in a Plane)
- Laws of Motion and Friction
- Work, Power, Energy, and Dynamics of Circular Motion
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body-I
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body-II
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter and Thermodynamics
- The behavior of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Waves and Acoustics
- electric charge, fields, and Electrostatic potential
- Capacitance and capacitors
- Current electricity, Ohm’s law, and DC circuits;
- Heating and Chemical effects of currently
- Moving Charges, magnetic effect of electric current;
- Calorimetry and Heat transfer
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating currently> 8. Electromagnetic Waves
- Wave Optics;
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Atoms and Nucleic
- Semiconductor electronics: materials, devices, and simple circuits;
- Communication systems
About the Author
Abhay Kumar, a name more than familiar to a student preparing for NEET and JEE (Main and Advanced), KVPY, or Olympiad, is widely acclaimed for his command on Physics. His philosophy is Learn Physics and Enjoy Physics. He has been training students for NEET and JEE for the last 15 years. He is a Ph.D. in Physics and has authored many research papers for national and international journals. He is an active member of IAPT (Indian Association of Physics Teachers), which is a governing body of Physics Olympiad exam in India. His mentor and inspiration was renowned author, Prof. H.C. Verma (Concept of Physics).
This website is created solely for JEE/NEET and Board Aspirants to download pdf, ebooks,
study material for FREE. Study Rate is trying to help the students who cannot afford buying books is our aim.
If you think that this material is useful for you then kindly help us in our journey by Sharing these Notes.
Study Rate doesn’t own this material, neither created nor scanned. We provide links that are already available on the internet
but difficult to download.For queries please contact us on Our Social Media Platforms, we assure to do our best.
We don’t support piracy this copy provided for students who are financially poor but deserve more to Learn.