[PDF] Download Objective Mathematics for JEE Mains & Advanced by RD Sharma
RD Sharma objective mathematics PDF- The book is useful for the Jee (Main & Advanced) and other engineering entrance examinations. Aspirants who are preparing for these competitive examinations can refer to this book for the preparations.
The book has two volumes that cover the whole mathematics section in a comprehensive and detailed way to understand easily.
About the Objective RD Sharma
- Author – RD Sharma
- Size – 75 MB
- Year – 2020
- No. of Pages – 180 & 184
- Quality – Very Good
- Language – English
- Notes Format – PDF
- Category – Mathematics
- Link Types – Google Drive
- Publication– Dhanpat Rai publication
Reviews on Objective Math by RD Sharma
The book has a lot of problems to solve. Comes with a lot of questions to practice.
If are really ready to work hard the buy. Or else don’t waste your money. The book has covered all topics regarding jee main
Book has complete coverage of all the topics for both Jee Main and Jee Advanced. But problems are oriented more towards Jee Main. For Jee Mains, it’s a complete package. You can score 100% in Jee Mains after doing this book . If you are aiming for Jee advanced , go for black book by vikas gupta after completing this book. You will be 100% ready for jee advanced .Read more reviews on Amazon
Features and Benefits Objective RD Sharma
- Special emphasis on concept building
- Theory illustrated through MCQs
- Problem solving techniques through MCQs
- Large number of solved MCQs
- Large Number of Assertion- reason type MCQs
- Exercises containing MCQs
- Chapter-test at the end of each chapter
The first volume consists of 26 chapters and volume II covers 27 chapters. It consists of various short tricks and formulae to solve the various mathematical problems and is also explained very well.
Download Objective RD Sharma PDF
|Book||Buy Link||Download Link|
|Objective Math by RD Sharma Part-1||Buy Now||Download Now|
|Objective Math by RD Sharma Part-2||Buy Now||Download Now|
Contents Rd Sharma Objective Mathematics
- Algebraic inequalities.
- Miscellaneous equations and inequations.
- Mathematical reasoning.
- Cartesian product of set and relations.
- Mathematical induction.
- Complex number
- Sequence and series
- Quadratic expressions and equations.
- Exponential and logarithmic series.
- Permutation and combination.
- Discrete probability distribution.
- Binomial theorem.
- Cartesian coordinate system.
- Straight lines.
- Pairs of straight lines.
- Trigonometric ratio and identities.
- Properties of triangles and circles connected with them.
- Trigonometric equations and inequations
- Solution of triangles
- Inverse trigonometry function
- Heights and Distances
- Real Functions
- Continuity and differentiability
- Tangents and normal
- Derivative as a rate measure.
- Differentials, Errors and Approximations.
- Mean Value theorem
- Increasing and Decreasing Functions.
- Maxima & Minima
- Indefinite Integral
- Definite Integral
- Area of Bounded Curve
- Differential Equations
Vectors and three dimensional Geometry
- Algebra of Vectors
- Scalar and Vector products of Two Vectors.
- Scalar and Vector products of Three Vectors.
- The plain and Straight line in Space.
- Measures of central tendency.
- Measures of Dispersion.
FAQ about Objective Math RD Sharma
|Is Objective Maths RD Sharma enough for JEE?|
Yes, Objective Maths RD Sharma pdf is a great book for JEE. It has numerous questions which will help you to clear your concepts and boost your speed and accuracy. To solve all the questions and practice more. Its short points are quite useful
This website is created solely for JEE/NEET and Board Aspirants to download pdf, ebooks,
study material for FREE. Study Rate is trying to help the students who cannot afford buying books is our aim.
If you think that this material is useful for you then kindly help us in our journey by Sharing these Notes.
Study Rate doesn’t own this material, neither created nor scanned. We provide links that are already available on the internet
but difficult to download.For queries please contact us on Our Social Media Platforms, we assure to do our best.
We don’t support piracy this copy is provided for students who are financially poor but deserve more to Learn.